“The life cycle management of physical assets…”
The Asset Management Council defines asset management as, “The life cycle management of physical assets to achieve the stated outputs of the enterprise”. This definition specifies a focus upon the delivery of a stated capability in which assets play a key role, and in which the business must manage its physical assets commensurate with the business need for that capability.
Wisely Asset Management assists our partners in defining their short, medium and long-term considerations from the conception of the asset’s need, through its complete operating life, all the way until its disposal phase. Wisely consider all of our engagements to have the best possible outcome for the client as our end goal. We have an excellent track record of successful engagements and are more than happy to work with business key stakeholders in an identification phase to understand where we are best able to assist your organisation.
Should you require solutions to industry challenges in any of the below areas, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Wisely Group ‘Asset Management’ Services include:
- Management Consulting
- Asset Management Services
- Reliability Engineering, Analysis and Improvement, Lean Methodology Application
- Planning and Scheduling
- Technical Writing
- Business Improvement
- Training and Capability Development, Coaching and Mentoring
- Auditing and Reporting
- Technical Knowledge
- Engineering Services
- Program/Project ManagementContractor Management
- Budgeting and Estimating, Tendering
- QA and compliance auditing
- Safety Leadership, HSEC support
- Cost Control
- Business and Process Auditing
- Diesel and heavy equipment/Fixed Plant/Infrastructure maintenance
- Maintenance Strategy Development and Optimisation
- CMMS Implementation and ComplianceCorrective Maintenance Support
- Shutdown Management/Delivery
- Critical Project or Critical Maintenance Services
- Component Refurbishment
- Fabrication Works
- HVAC and Electrical maintenance servicing/design/installation/upgrades and fault diagnosis
- Workshop Services
- Water Production and Waste Water Management.
- Procurement, Logistics and Warehouse Management